1. Never stop learning and growing.
2. Don’t take life too seriously.
3. Don’t believe everything you read in the magazines.
4. There’s more to life than what’s considered the ‘normal’.
5. A few good friends is better than many false ones.
6. Grades aren’t everything- but still try your hardest!
7. A minimalist life is a lot less stressful than a cluttered one.
8. Don’t overthink things. Sometimes the answer is plain and simple.
11. You do deserve good things to happen to you.
12. Cherish time with your family; they’re not here forever.
13. It’s okay not to have everything figured out, people rarely do.
14. Follow your own instincts, your own heart, your own mind.
15. Success is measured by your happiness and fulfilment. Not by a job or the nice things you have.
16. Do your best and forget the rest!
17. Any person who doesn’t have your best interests at heart, is someone not worthy of your time.
18. Always ask yourself ‘How do I want to be remembered?’. Act accordingly.
20. Your dreams are never too big, no matter what others say.
21. Be kind to everyone. You don’t know their story.
22. Everything works out in the end because it has to. Otherwise, it’s not the end.
23. Don’t compare your chapter 1 with someone’s chapter 21.